After a long, cold, never-ending winter, the outdoor edition of the Marshall Farmers Market starts up this Saturday, and we are so excited! It runs from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm every week until the end of October. We have something new to share with all of you, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed preparing for it.
We are happy to introduce the Frontière Farm House Market Bag Discount Program! It gets a little confusing here, but we promise to do the hard work for you. This is what you need to know. The bags cost $15. Yes, we do understand this is a little high for a market bag, but it gets you a whole lot more than just a fancy place to carry your purchases. It gets you a discount on just about everything we sell! Here is how the discounts will break down:
- Eggs are 25 cents off per dozen (no discount on half dozens)
- Meat is 25 cents off per pound
- Fruit and vegetables are 10% off purchases of $10 or more
- Spice mixes will be three for $9 (usually 3/$10)
- Knitted items are 10% off
- Other discounts will be added as we add to our repertoire
Here are the rules you need to know:
- These discounts may change in the future, but we will be sure to notify you beforehand.
- The market bag discount cannot be combined with our Egg CSA.
- You must have the bag with you in order to get the discount.
- It’s likely we will round pricing up or down so we don’t have to deal with anything smaller than a quarter.
- If we are sharing a booth space with another vendor, the discount only applies to the items we sell.
These bags were printed by our friend Don, who also printed our aprons. He did an amazing job on both, and we would definitely recommend him if you have any screen printing you want done.
If you have any questions about the discount program, our egg CSA, or anything else, please do let us know! We are happy to help you out.